LOW CALORIE: One-pan Chicken & Veggie Meal Prep
- ½ sweet potato
- ½ lb brussels sprouts
- 1 carrot
- ½ head broccoli
- 1 ½ lb chicken breast
- olive oil, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425˚F
- Cut vegetables. Place each in a separate corner of a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Season veggies with olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, and garlic.
- Using Home Basics tools Season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and the remaining rosemary, thyme, and garlic over parchment paper.
- Seal parchment paper to keep chicken moist, and place on the center of the Home Basics cookie sheet
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken, is fully cooked and veggies are done to your liking.
- Unwrap and slice the chicken.
- Separate veggies into each Home Basics Food storage container with chicken.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Stay Connected with us!
Written By Samantha M. Chase
Home Basics Staff