Peanut Butter Spangled Homemade Ice Cream!
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (10 oz) Red, White and Blue Peanut Butter M&Ms
- Home Basics Ice Cream Scoop
- Home Basics Loaf Pan
- Home Basics Measuring tools
- Add peanut butter to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Mix for a few seconds.
- Whip in heavy cream and vanilla a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Fold in 3/4s of the M&Ms.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
- Serve and top with remaining M&Ms
Stay Connected with us!
Written By Samantha M. Chase
Home Basics Staff