If you are looking for a new cocktail recipe to shake things up (pun intended), We have some suggestions. Scroll down to see our favorite cocktail recipes, and how to make them like a pro!
- 2 oz Blanco tequila
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz Agave syrup
- Garnish: Lime wheel
- Garnish: Kosher salt
- 3 mint leaves (plus additional for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 4 tablespoons white rum
- 1/2 cup soda water
In a Home Basics cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice and syrup.
Add the rum and fill the shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
Place ice into a glass, and strain in the liquid. Top off the glass with soda water. Garnish with additional mint leaves and a Home Basics Metal straw.
PRO-TIP: Place the mint leaves in the bottom of your Home Basics cocktail shaker. Using the Home Basics cocktail muddler, gently mash the mint a few times to release the juices. Do not mash the mint with a lot of force! (The key to muddling is a light touch)
Rose Lemon Spritzer
- 2 tablespoons rose water * optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2-2 ounces vodka (omit to make a mocktail)
- 1-2 tablespoon honey or to taste (use agave if vegan)
- a few drops of blood orange or pomegranate juice for color (optional)
- 3/4 cup sparkling water or more to taste
- fresh roses for garnish (optional)
Add all ingredients to your Home Basics Shaker, shake and serve over ice!
To shop all of Home Basics Measuring tools Click HERE
To shop all of Home Basics Bar supplies Click HERE
Written By Samantha M. Chase
Home Basics Staff
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.