Home Basics Marble Ceramic 4 Piece Bath Accessory Set, White
Rocking a soft white and adorned with luscious swirls of grey then carved into a simple design this 4 marble bath accessory adds a touch of luxe to your bathroom. The bath set come complete with all the bath essentials to get you ready quickly during the morning rush: a toothbrush holder, tumbler, soap dish, soap dispenser. Stow regular and electric toothbrushes in the generous sized holder. The lotion dispenser works great at also keeping essential oils and fragrant liquid soaps. Use the multipurpose tumbler for rinsing or for additional storage for office supplies, small beauty products and accessories. Use the soap dish to keep a bar of soap clean and dry. A truly fashion forward piece, easily accessorize this set by placing each piece atop one of our vanity trays to keep your bathroom essentials beautifully displayed and organized. For easy maintenance, simply gentle wash the set with mild soap and water.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL 4 PIECE BATH ENSEMBLE: 4 Piece bathroom accessory set adds beauty and function to the counter or vanity with its elegant marble design
- PERFECT FOR ANY DÉCOR: Solid hue adds a cohesive look to any bathroom decor
- GREAT FOR ANY OCCASION OR ANY SETTING: Artfully arrange each piece on a serving tray (sold separately) for an effortlessly elegant bath set up that is both functional and stylish. The four piece bath is perfect as a housewarming present, wedding gift, or anyone looking to equip their bath with a set of accessories that are practicable
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of marble ceramic each piece is offers smooth-to-the-touch surface that feels sumptuous in your grasp. Sturdy stainless steel pump on the lotion dispenser is designed to be rust-proof.
- Set of 4 includes: 1 Lotion Dispenser, 1 Tumbler, 1 Toothbrush Holder, and Soap Dish
- EASY TO CLEAN: Smooth finish makes it easy to wipe down or hand wash
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of vanity trays for a striking and captivating backdrop
- California residents see