Home Basics 8 x 12 Bamboo Cutting Board with Juice Groove, Natural
$7.99 USD– Sold Out
Whether you're a seasoned chef or a busy cook, this bamboo cutting board is the perfect accessory to take on a wide variety of cooking tasks. With a dual function sided design, easily go from prep to serve. Grooved peremeter spans around the board to capture juices and liquids left from chopping ingredients, making it easy to clean off when needed. Turn it over and lay out an arrangement of homemade hor'deurves and a selection of appetizers for your next dinner party.
- GENTLE ON YOUR KNIFE'S EDGE: A safe alternative for your knives than plastic and glass, this bamboo cutting board is soft and won't damage your knife's blade, preventing from having to buy another knife or having to constantly resharpen your knives.
- BUILT-IN JUICE GROOVE KEEPS JUICES CONTAINED FOR MESS-FREE CHOPPING These boards are built to be mess-proof with a deep groove perimeter that keeps juices from fruits, vegetables, meats from spilling over your worksurface.
- DOUBLES AS A DECORATIVE SERVING PLATTER: A true multi-tasker, you can put it to work to chop your fruits, meats, and veggies or turn it over and use the reverse side to lay out a colorful arrangement of artisinal bread, carved meats, sushi, or any other culinary creation you've cooked up.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of all natural, eco-friendly bamboo, this bamboo cutting board is non-porous and bacteria resistant, keeping your kitchen super sanitary with a touch of rustic simplicity.
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR EVERYONE: For the aspiring chef to the professional cook, this sturdy cutting board is built to withstand frequent use in a busy home kitchen or a bustling restaurant. The thick and sturdy board is great for heavy duty chopping from slicing large slabs of deli meat to more smalling prepping tasks like filleting delicate fish. For every food prepping need this board is geared to handle it all!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. The board can be washed by hand with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly and use canola oil to preserve its shine.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of bamboo kitchenware to welcome earthly beauty to your rustic kitchen
- California residents see