Iris Cast Iron Tablet Cook Book Stand, Slate
If your short on countertop space, this cookbook holder won’t take up too much space. Featuring ornate metal work, it looks good perched on your counter and equally stunning on a shelf. Follow along your recipe while you mix, dice, and chop. Or rest your tablet on the stand and enjoy catching up on your favorite shows or listening to your favorite tunes while you’re preparing your meals. The tilted design gives you a clear and comfortable view. Crafted from heavy weight cast iron, it stays stable on your surface, no matter how hefty the cookbook is. It also features a thick protective coating to prevent most rust. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Wipe the surface with a dampened cloth. Dry thoroughly. Color and finish may also differ from the images shown due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories are not included.
- Keep your favorite recipes, instructions and your tablet close at hand
- Props reading material upright and lays it at an angle for hands-free viewing
- Sleek stand takes minimal space on shelves, tables, counters, desks, or dressers
- Made from heavy duty cast iron with an enamel coating that resists rust and corrosion
- Size: 8.25" x 7.00" x 8.00", Item weight: 3.250 lb
- California residents see