Large 91 oz. Round Glass Candy Storage Jar with Stainless Steel Top, Clear
$23.99 USD– Sold Out
Clear up the counter and welcome in a retro vibe to the kitchen with this traditional glass candy jar. With a 91 oz. capacity, it’s big enough to store a generous portion of your favorite sweet treats without having to constantly refill. But should you need to, the clear glass makes it easy to know when it’s time stock up on your inventory. The stainless steel lid rests loosely on the top of the jar for easy removable. The wide mouth opening is perfect for easy scooping of items within the jar. Put this versatile jar to work organizing a variety of items in the home in office, from your stash of coins to paper clips and other small office supplies. Spot clean for simple maintenance.
- A MULTI-PURPOSE STORAGE JAR FOR EVERY SITUATION: Use it to store bite-sized candies, popcorn, and other of your favorite party time snacks. This versatile container is also great for storing dog bones and cat treats to keep your pets food fresh. Or place it in the playroom to organize your little one’s arts and craft supplies. The storage possibilities are endless!
- MADE FOR DURABILITY: The jar is made of break-resistant glass with thick walls for added sturdiness and durability, with a wide mouth for easy scooping and access to your contents. There is a rust-proof stainless steel lid that sits securely on top of the wide mouth to keep contents safely stored.
- CLEAR BASE FOR EASY VISIBILITY: See-through base lets you view contents acting as a reminder to refill when your stock of essentials are running low.
- HOLDS OTHER ITEMS: Along with treats, this jar can also store jewelry, clips, pins, rubber bands, and small hardware. It can even old your smaller cosmetics as well such as eyeshadows and lipsticks.
- CAPACITY: Holds up to 91 oz.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply wipe down with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly to remain its pristine condition.
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.