Karina High-Heat Resistance Non-Stick Safe Silicone Slotted Spatula with Easy Grip Beech Wood Handle, Grey
$18.99 USD– Sold Out
The beauty of natural beech wood with the high-heat resistance of premium food grade silicone, this utensil is both a functional and stylish addition for both home kitchen and restaurant use. Great for flipping pancakes off the griddle to turning burgers and fish off the grill or skillet. The smooth beech wood handle offers a comfortable grip, while the flexible and soft silicon blade slides effortlessly while still being stiff enough to stabilize food when flipping or transferring from pan to plate. Hanging hole in handle for easy storage
- HEAT-RESISTANT UP TO ABOUT 446 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT: Cook and bake your favorite meals without fear of it melting or warping! It's completely heat-resistant up to approximately 446 degrees Fahrenheit. (Use with caution).
- NON-STICK FRIENDLY AND SAFE TO USE ON ALL TYPES OF BAKEWARE AND COOKWARE: No more scratches on your most expensive pots, pans, and mixing bowls, this utensil offers smooth and soft-to-the touch edges that won't damage any of your non-stick cookware and bakeware.
- EASY STORAGE: Hanging loop in handle for easy storage on a kitchen rack when not in use
- DURABLE WOOD HANDLES & PREMIUM GRADE SILICONE: Made of high quality beechwood, this utensil will not break or warp easily and paired with high-silicone heads that can withstand high temperatures up to 446degrees Fahrenheit
- PERFECT GIFT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY: Perfect as weddings, housewarmings, and birthdays this is a truly a present chefs of all skills levels will enjoy.
- SLIGHT VARIATION IN COLOR & SIZE MAY OCCUR: Due to monitor differences, colors may vary slightly from the picture and slight deviations in size may occur due to the unique nature of the product
- California residents see