8" Multi-Function Stainless Steel Kitchen Shears
$18.99 USD– Sold Out
A multi-purpose kitchen scissors that can cut through pretty much everything, it doubles as a nut cracker and bottle opener offering two tools in one convenient package. Use as a traditional pair of scissors to cut cardboard and paper or as gardening tool to trim herbs and fresh flowers outdoors. The blades are razor sharp offering a clean cut on even the most toughest fiberous materials, making it perfect for cutting through poultry effortlessly. Featuring a serated section, it works great at cracking open nuts of all types including macadamia. Each of the handles are constructed from a slip-resistant plastic for a solid grip even when hands are damp.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SCISSOR: A workhorse in the kitchen and a versatile tool throughout the home, office, and outdoors, use to cut meat, open packages, and trim flowers.
- BUILT-IN BOTTLE OPENER: Sharp serrated section makes it perfect for opening even the most toughest cans
- WORKS AS A NUTCRACKER: A versatile kitchen gadget, it features razor sharp stainless steel teeth that cracks open even the most hardest of nut shells. Great for all types nuts from macadamia, walnut, and more
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of rust-proof stainless steel blades with fine serrated edges, it offers precise cuts even through heavy use. Perfect for cutting a whole chicken, scaling fish, snipping flowers, and chopping vegetables. It offers soft and smooth handles, reducing the strain on your hands making all your cutting tasks a comfortable experience. A jack of all trades, it's built with bottle opener and nut cracker conveniently giving you multiple tools in one product so you can go blaze through one chore to the next.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: Taking the strain off your hands, the handles are soft to the touch gently wrapping around your fingers.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of cutting boards for a speedy culinary prepping process
- California residents see