Home Basics Heat-Resistant Silicone Basting Brush, Red
$14.99 USD– Sold Out
A cooking utensil you'll enjoy using for years and years. This solid basting brush is crafted from premium grade silicone with smooth and soft edges that are safe to use on your expensive cookware and bake ware. Multiple layers of silicone bristles provide an evenly distributed spread without separating from the handle. Great for applying egg wash to pie crusts and dusting flour from your work space. It's gentle enough to use on non-stick pots and pans yet resilient enough to withstand hot temperatures up to approximately 480 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition to being heat-resistant, it's also highly hygienic with a simple design that features no seams or cracks where it can easily harbor bacteria.
- HEAT-RESISTANT UP TO ABOUT 480 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT: Cook and bake your favorite meals without fear of it melting or warping! It's completely heat-resistant up to approximately 480 degrees Fahrenheit. (Use with caution).
- NON-STICK FRIENDLY AND SAFE TO USE ON ALL TYPES OF BAKEWARE AND COOKWARE: No more scratches on your most expensive pots, pans, and mixing bowls, this utensil offers smooth and soft-to-the touch edges that won't damage any of your non-stick cookware and bakeware.
- HIGHLY HYGIENIC: No crevices where bacteria can easily find its way home, simply hand wash and you're good to go
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made entirely of high-grade silicone, this heat-resistant cooking tool so you won't have to deal with crevices that can easily trap bacteria. And unlike metal cooking utensil that can easily damage your cookware, the soft yet sturdy silicone gentle on all types of pots and pans including non-stick leaving virtually no scratches.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY: Perfect as weddings, housewarmings, and birthdays this is a truly a present chefs of all skills levels will enjoy.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Wash manually by hand with warm water and mild soap. Dry thoroughly.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with the rest of high-resistant silicone cooking utensils to equip your kitchen with the most hygienic and durable tools for game-changing meals
- California residents see