Nylon Slotted Turner with Stainless Steel Handle, Black
With an ergonomic handle that provides ample reach to keep you at a safe distance from the heat, while allowing the spatula to move as a natural extension of your hand this slotted spatual is perfect kitchen tool to use for both beginner chefs or culinary connoisseurs. The nylon material is safe to use virtually on any bakeware or cookware, including non-stick. Use it to turn over fluffy pancakes off the griddle or to flip over fried eggs over your skillet. Vertical shaped grooves along the spatula’s head make it easy to drain excess grease off the pan so clean up is a breeze! The long handle has a hole on the top for easier hanging on cabinets or racks to store away when not in use.
- Made of nylon and stainless steel
- Ideal for flipping and turning fried foods off a pan
- Small opening along the end of handle to store when not in use
- Ergonomic handles for a comfortable grasp
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- California residents see