Home Basics 6 Cup Bamboo Mug Tree Holder Stand with Granite Base, Black
$14.99 USD– Sold Out
Harmoniously melding organic and natural materials, this sturdy structured mug holder features a thick center post that is then grounded on a beautiful marble base for eye-catching contrast. With its durable branches, it holds up to 6 cups. Great for keeping your mugs close at hand, beyond the kitchen this versatile holder works equally well as a jewelry rack to hold necklaces and bracelets. Cups not included. No two pieces are the same; They are truly one-of-a-kind. Due to the item’s natural material, shade and color variations will occur in the granite base.
- KEEPS CUPS NEATLY STORED & FREES UP VALUABLE CUPBOARD SPACE: Great for organizing your collection of mugs. It Holds up to 6 coffee cups or tea cups (Not included). Great for air drying cups after washing.
- VERSATILE STORAGE Doubles as a decorative rack to hang jewelry and small accessories
- WON’T TIP OR TOPPLE Down to the circular stoned base that provides optimal balance to the weighted steel construction, this mug rack won’t tip or topple over even when loaded to full capacity with a collection of cups.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of all natural bamboo with elegant marble base, this mug tree is both functional and stylish. Because of the unique nature of granite color variations will occur from piece to piece
- Measures 6.42" x 6.42" x 14.62"
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Spot Clean as needed. Hand wash the bamboo with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly and use mineral oil to preserve shine. The marble base can be easily wipe down clean with a dry cloth.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of bamboo and marble kitchen accessories for a cohesive, rustic elegant look.
- California residents see