Essence Collection 2 Piece Oil & Vinegar Set
$22.49 USD– Sold Out
Brimming with beauty and durability, this set of oil and vinegars bottles are crafted out of durable glass with a crisp finished enamel-coated steel shell for an extra layer of protection. Use this holder to store oil, vinegar, and other liquids like melted butter and cooking wine. There is a silicone stopper at the top to give that air-tight seal and to ensure that your liquids stay fresh. To pour, just pop open the cap and the liquid dispenses from a small tube to create less spills. Holding up to 10oz. each, it provides just the right amount to last through everyday casual dinners in the kitchen and the seasonal outdoor soiree's in between. And with a clear glass base you can easily know when it's time to stock up. Hand wash for easy maintenance. Props and accessories are not included.
- STORES A VARIETY OF LIQUIDS: Perfect for storing oil, vinaigrette, and vinegar for salads. It can also hold a variety of different liquids such as Italian dressing, homemade dressings, melted butter, and cooking wine. To use, just pop open the cap and pour.
- CONSTRUCTED FROM DURABLE MATERIALS: The bottles are constructed from durable glass featuring enamel-coated steel sleeves. The top has a silicon stopper that keeps an air-tight seal to ensure dressings, oil, and vinegar remain fresh and flavorful. The bases are clear, which give you easy visibility as to what is inside.
- SIZE AND CAPACITY: Measures 2.5" x 2.5" x 9.75". Holds up to 10 oz.
- CLEANING: Hand wash for easy maintenance. The liquid spills from a small tube which will not create excess spills.
- SIMPLE STORAGE: Display them on the countertop or table when they are in use, when not in use, the set's small footprint allows for compact storage in a cabinet or pantry.
- COMPLETE THE COLLECTION: Pair this piece with our selection of salt and pepper shakers to keep your whole collection of condiments close at hand.
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.