Empire 47-72” Adjustable Tension Mounted Straight Steel Shower Curtain Rod, Chrome
Refresh your bathroom into a luxurious, royal retreat using the Empire Shower Rod. Designed from a straight, single tubular piece of steel, it measures 1” in diameter and can support up to 10-15 pounds. The shower rod is adjustable in length to fit bath and shower closures between 47-72”. The smooth to the touch surface allows shower rings to slide effortlessly from end to end. A sleek and modern addition any home décor, it matches wonderfully with a multitude of fixture finishes. With no hardware or drilling required, it’s easy to install. The unit can easily be applied to textured walls as well as tiled walls as the unit works by tension, not by suction. To install simply press the unit in. Then pull out the bar until you meet the wall on both ends. Next, turn the inner-bar to add more tension to keep it firmly in place. The end caps are made from soft yet durable rubber which means your walls and tiles are safe from scratches and marks. Use to hang privacy curtains in an entryway. Drape a curtain on the rod and use in lieu of a shower door to save space, while adding character to your bathroom. To clean the unit simply wipe clean. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Color and finish may also differ from the images shown due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories are not included.
- 1 inch in diameter straight tension mounted adjustable shower rod with a maximum load capacity of up to 10-15 pounds
- Suitable to apply on textured and smooth surfaces like marble wall and tile wall
- No hardware required, easy to install reliable tension mounted design provides a firm hold without damage
- Smooth finish steel enables standard shower rings and hangers to glide freely across its lengthy surface with rubber end caps that will not scratch or otherwise damage the surface upon which you are applying the unit on
- Adjustable length fits most standard enclosures 47-72” long
- California residents see