2 Tier Shower Caddy, Satin Nickel
Free up the sides of your tubs from clutter with this 2 tier shower caddy. With a non-slip collar, it rests securely over most standard shower heads requiring no tools to install. The frame is made from sturdy steel preventing slipping and swaying whether filled to capacity or completely empty. It features two shelves for organizing most standard shampoo bottles, facial cleansers, shaving creams, and body scrubs and shower gels. A soap tray along the center keeps bar soap neatly stored and dried between uses, while the bottom hooks providing hanging storage for poufs, loofahs and razors. The total weight capacity for the caddy is 5 pounds. Hand wash with warm water and use gentle soap. Dry thoroughly. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Color and finish may also differ from the images shown due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories are not included.
- HAS TWO LARGE COMPARTMENTS: Stop leaving your bathroom products in mayhem and start organizing them in this durable caddy. It features two compartments for storing soap, shampoo and conditioner.
- INCLUDES SOAP TRAY AND HOOKS: On the bottom, there is a self-draining soap tray that keeps bars of soap and clean between uses. Next to the soap tray are two hooks for hanging small towels and loofahs.
- HANGS EFFICIENTLY: At the top, there is a a slip proof collar sits securely over the shower head, along with suction cups at the bottom to keep it in place. Use in the shower, or hang it on the bathroom door.
- MADE DURABLY: The caddy is made from steel, with a satin nickel finish to add a sleek touch to your bathroom. The open wire design of the caddy allows for easy water flow.
- GREAT FOR SHARING A BATHROOM SPACE: This is a great piece to have if you are living in a dorm room or apartment and have to share the bathroom space with others. That way all of your belongings can be kept securely together.
- SIZE: Measures 12.25'' x 4.25'' x 24.5''
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.