Space-Saving Oak Wood Over the Sink Multi-Use Shelf
The space over your kitchen sink isn’t currently being used by anything. So why not make use of it by filling that area with this over-the-sink shelf. It’s perfectly sized to provide just the right amount of clearance where you can still have access to turn the faucet on and off without the shelf getting in the way. Set it over to the kitchen sink to have your soap dispenser, toilet paper holder, scrubbers and sponges close at hand when dish-washing duty calls! Short on vanity space? Cabinets filled to the brim? Welcome this convenient shelf to your bathroom for easy access to your bath accessories and make-up essentials during the morning rush. With a roomy surface and warm finish, you can stack a variety of items from end to end and display this wood shelf just about anywhere. Use it in the living room or in your office cubicle to set a gallery grouping of picture frames or treasured trinkets. It’s also cinch to put together! All you need to do is simply insert each dowel into the pre-drilled hole.
- Maximizes and expands counter space by siting snugly over the sink, keeping all daily necessities from bottle soap, silverware, sponges within reach with no hindrance to use the faucet.
- Multi-use over sink organizer perfect for any room in the house. Place on any flat surface for additional shelf space. Perfect for organizing the living room, bedroom and office.
- Easy to assemble. Simply insert the legs into the pre-drilled holes to install
- Made of all natural, oak wood
- Measures 30" x 6" x 8"
- Spot clean for easy maintenance
- Pair this piece with our line of soap dispenser and sponge holders to help speed the dish washing process
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.