Roll-Top Lid Stainless Steel Bread Box, Silver
A countertop space saver, our roll top bread bins offer a compact profile and a contemporary sleek design. The large capacity provides plenty of room to hold up to two loaves and is great for storing muffins, batches of cookies or any baked goods you like. It opens and closes smoothly with a dark interior to keep your bread and baked treats super fresh. With its sleek style and protective trim, the bread bin will not only be lovely addition to the kitchen but will also keep your surfaces protected from scratches. For easy maintenance, simply gently wash the set with mild soap and water. Item dimensions may differ slightly form actual product due to manual measurement. Color and finish may also differ slightly from image due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories not included.
- LARGE CAPACITY: From flaky loaves to tasty dinner rolls, keep bread and other baked snacks fresh and flavorful. The generous size interior allows you to fit a full loaf of bread with room to spare for cookies.
- COUNTER-TOP SPACE SAVER: A lighter and sleeker alternative to traditional wood bread boxes, our line of roll-top bread bins rests squarely on the countertop, taking little room and offers a roll-top door that retracts smoothly and closes tightly.
- SMOOTH LIFT UP LID: No need to deal with the hassle of removing the lid to grab what you need. For quick grab and go access, our bins function on a roll-top lid that opens smoothly yet closes firmly when not in use.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of sturdy steel, the bread bin offers a compact profile and contemporary sleek design
- Size: 17" x 10.62" x 7", Item weight: 2.100 lb
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. To keep your bread bin looking its best, simply hand wash with warm water and mild soap and dry thoroughly. Or wipe it down clean with a damp cloth. The mirror finish inhibits smudges and streaks, making upkeep very simple and effortless.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of durable bread knives that slice through loves of all types with ease
- California residents see