Easy Press Small Bamboo Tostonera, Natural
An invaluable tool for anyone tired of manually pressing plantains. This handy baking tool is crafted from lightweight yet sturdy bamboo. It’s sized at the right thickness and shape to make perfect pressed tostones. It flattens sliced plantains and prepares them to be fried. Simply peel a plantain and slice it into 1 inch pieces. Heat a large skillet with oil. Toss in the tostone chunks into the pan. Remove them from the pan and place them over the tostenera. Press down firmly. Dip in water on each side then return them to the pan to cook for about 1 minute on each side. Then Voila enjoy crispy tostones. It’s also great for pressing dough and other ingredients where you need to press dough to make other tasty meals like pizza and turnovers.
- Flattens plantains at the right thickness to be prepared to be fried
- Lightweight with sturdy reinforced double metal hinges for comfortable and easy use
- Hanging hole in handle for easy storage on a kitchen rack
- Made of all natural bamboo
- Pair this piece with our line of bamboo kitchenware to welcome earthly beauty to your rustic kitchen
- California residents see