Home Basics Lyon Banana Tree, Rose Gold
Leaving your bundle of bananas out on the counter makes it easier to get to, but it isn’t the most sanitary surface to place them on. And more often than not they usually end up bruising and overly browning too quickly. Luckily, with the help of this handy fruit holder, your fears of spoiled bananas are a thing of this past when you attach it to the Lyon Banana Stand to preserve its freshness. Load it up with a heavy bunch of bananas and never worry about it falling down! The rose gold colored banana stand is well balanced with a circular base and weighted steel construction that keeps it from tipping. And with its raised feet, you can have piece of mind knowing your most largest bundle of bananas won’t touch the table where it can easily attract dirt.
- FREES COUNTER OF CLUTTER AND PROMOTES EVEN RIPENING: This fruit stand features a durable metal hook that ensures your bunch of bananas remains in good shape without the fear of getting mushy and covered with unsightly brown spots on the skin from laying out too long on the counter.
- RAISED METAL FEET: The circular base is supported by 4 rounded metal feet for optimal balance. Each of the four balled feet help to elevate the stand, so that even the most largest load of bananas won’t touch the counter or table where it can easily get dirty.
- VERSATILE USES: Equal parts banana stand and headphone hanger, this versatile stand hangs earbuds and earphones without tipping. It even does double duty as a steady and jewelry rack for keeping your bracelets and necklaces out in the open so you can easily pick them out on a busy morning.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of sturdy metal with an elegant, rose gold finish, this fruit holder was designed to keep your bananas securely in place and deliciously sweet, while also adding tasteful style to your kitchen décor
- EASY TO CLEAN: Spot clean for easy maintenance
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of fruit baskets for even more storage for your favorite fruits
- California residents see