Home Basics Large Dual Tone Bamboo Cutting Board, Natural
$12.99 USD– Sold Out
A more sustainable alternative to plastic, this bamboo cutting board offers an eco-friendly way to fulfill your food prepping needs. Its thick construction offers exceptional strength, ensuring the board won't split or crack while slicing up slabs of meat to chopping fruits and vegetable. It also features a beautiful two tone design, with a lighter colored accent for a pop of color. This natural bamboo cutting board resists bacteria, and works great as decorative serving piece for an array of desserts and appetizers.
- CHOP, SLICE, AND SERVE: This multi-purpose cutting board is thick and won't splinter or crack, while chopping even the most toughest of foods such as rock-hard chocolates to hearty roasts. The beautiful horizontal grain pattern adds a touch earthly elegance, making this organic serving and cutting board a perfect serving platter for an array for fresh fruit and veggies and even artisan meat.
- DUAL TONE DESIGN: The cutting board features features a two tone color for a unique twist
- GENTLE ON YOUR KNIFE'S EDGE: A safe alternative for your knives than plastic and glass, this bamboo cutting board is soft and won't damage your knife's blade, preventing from having to buy another knife or having to constantly resharpen your knives.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of all natural, eco-friendly bamboo this cutting and carving board brings together warrior-like strength with a touch of rustic beauty. It’s substantially harder and denser than maple wood yet light enough to transport anywhere you choose. The bamboo is gentle on your knives and won’t dull the blade as easily as more harder materials such as plastic, marble and glass.
- Measures 15.75" x 11.75" x .5"
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Wash the board manually with warm water and mild soap. Dry thoroughly. Use mineral oil to preserve its shine.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of durable knives to speed up the prepping process
- California residents see