8" x 12" Bamboo Cutting Board with Juice Groove and Stainless Steel Handle
A true multi-tasker and an essential to add to your culinary arsenal, this double sided cutting board is great for chopping or as a beautiful serving platter. Crafted out of renewable bamboo, it features a drip groove along the perimeter of the board that collects juices and liquids so that they don't spill over the cutting board. Unlike glass and wood, this chopping board is gentle on your knife's. Set it in the kitchen to chop meats and vegetables. Or lay a colorful array of cheeses and fruits for a rustic serving platter at your next outdoor party. When finished slicing or serving you can easily hook it on a kitchen rack for easy storage.
- CHOP, SLICE, AND SERVE: This multi-purpose cutting board offers butcher-block quality that won't splinter or crack, while chopping even the most toughest of foods such as rock-hard chocolates to hearty roasts. The beautiful horizontal grain pattern adds a touch earthly elegance, making this organic serving and cutting board a perfect serving platter for an array for fresh fruit and veggies and even artisan meat.
- BUILT-IN JUICE GROOVE: The board features precision cut grooves along the perimeter, preventing juices from running off and onto the counters. A handy feature, it’s great for collecting and containing the succulent juices from carving a whole chicken to slicing and dicing a set of squishy tomatoes.
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE: For a firm hold while carrying, the bamboo cutting board comes equipped with a stainless steel handle that doubles as a hook to hang on a rack when not in use.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of all natural, eco-friendly bamboo this cutting and carving board brings together warrior-like strength with a touch of rustic beauty. It’s substantially harder and denser than maple wood yet light enough to transport anywhere you choose. The bamboo is gentle on your knives and won’t dull the blade as easily as more harder materials such as plastic, marble and glass.
- Size: 8.00" x 12.00" x .70", Item weight: 1.450 lb
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Wash the board manually with warm water and mild soap. Dry thoroughly. Use mineral oil to preserve its shine.
- California residents see