Multi-Purpose Pastry Marble Cutting Board, White
$30.99 USD– Sold Out
From candy making to pastry prepping This marble pastry board makes for a solid rolling surface to bring your culinary creations to life! It has footed bottoms that provide slight elevation to allow air to freely circulate underneath to ensure it maintains its chilled temperature possible which makes incredibly handy for making fudge, rolling out buttery-infused rustic rolls, pasta and more. Featuring a white backdrop with intricate grey veining it offers an elegance surface that is suitable for prep-work or display. The cool marble surface is roomy enough for most tasks, from rolling out long pie crusts to shaping small rolls. It also does double duty as a trivet keeping surfaces underneath protected from heat damage.
- PERFECT WORK SURFACE: Forget about dusting your countertops with flour! Its slick and cool surface allows you to effortlessly roll out dough, pie crusts pie crusts, craft without it sticking on the board.
- SERVE UP SOMETHING SPECIAL: With cool white and rich grey veining it works as the perfect backdrop for an array of artisanal bread, sliced meats, fresh fruit and cheese, as well as other tasty bite-sized eats and treats. On its own it doubles as elegant countertop art.
- MULTI-TASKS AS A TRIVET: Need a resting spot for this piping hot pots coming straight off the stove? Ready when you are, it’s chilled surface can happily take the heat.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Crafted from authentic marble, it's known for its natural cooling properties and elegant pattern. Because of the unique nature of the product color variations will occur.
- WON’T SLIP OR SLIDE WHILE PREPPING: Soft little feet along each corner keep surfaces protected from scratches, while also making it easy to lift off the counter when needed.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The non-porous surface makes clean up quick and easy thanks to its smooth surface
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of durable knives to speed up the prepping process
- California residents see