Home Basics Heavy Weight 6 Sided Stainless Steel Cheese Grater with Non-Skid Rubber Base, Black
$5.99 USD– Sold Out
Grate up a storm with this heavy weight grater. With six varying blades\ you wide variety of ways to slice, grate or zest cheeses and many other foods. It also comes with a non-skid base to prevent slipping and sliding on surfaces and the comfortable, easy-grip handle ensures a more secure hold for optimized efficiency when slicing or grating foods. This hand held cheese grater is designed with your needs in mind with plenty of knuckle room so you can keep your grip while grating delicious meals. The Metal Heavyweight Cheese Grater can help get your toppings and garnishes ready as well.
- 6 BLADE VARIATIONS TO CREATE A VARIETY OF TEXTURES: Ideal for shredding chesses to garnish on top of salads, to grating hard chocolates to amp up the flavor to your cappuccino – this all in one kitchen gadget eliminates the need to use multiple knives and tools to chop, slice, grate, and shred your ingredients.
- LARGE, STURDY HANDLE WITH PLENTY OF KNUCKLE ROOM FOR COMFORT: The handle is constructed from robust stainless steel, so you won’t have to worry about it bending or breaking when dealing with more demanding tasks like grating rock-hard blocks of cheeses. And with plenty of knuckle between the handle, your hands will always be protected from unnecessary strain and tension.
- NON-SLIP RUBBER BASE KEEPS IT IN PLACE: The rubberized base prevents unwanted movement while grating and helps to keep the counter free from scratches.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of rust-proof stainless steel blades with a non-slip, rubberized bottom – this professional style box offers razor sharp blades for precision grating and stays in place no matter what type of surface you set it on. It offers a unique convex design that allows it to produce a greater volume which means you can grate all types of food with a generous amount in one session.
- Measures 5.5" x 4.5" x 8.62"
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. For easy upkeep, wash the entire unit manually with warm water and mild soap. Dry thorough. The wider base opening makes it a breeze to clean, by allowing a sponge to get through.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of cutting boards for a speedy culinary prepping process
- California residents see