Home Basics Under-the-Shelf Mug Rack
$11.99 USD– Sold Out
As opposed to free standing mug stands that take up space on the counter or messily shuffling through cabinets to find the cup you need this mug rack takes advantage of the unused cabinet space by attaching to an inside shelf. With no tools required to install, simply slide the arm onto an existing shelf to set it up. With six sturdy hooks organize up to six mugs. The steel construction is sturdy keeping it solidly in place, while the vinyl finish prevents chipping.
- STORES UP TO SIX MUGS: Holds up to six mugs, keeping them close at hand. (Mugs and Cups not included).
- ATTACHES TO AN EXISTING SHELF TO MAXIMIZE SPACE: The rack clips on to an inside shelf to give you more space
- VERSATILE UNDERSHELF HANGING RACK: Great for hanging keys, ties, and utensils
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of rust-resistant vinyl coated steel
- SIMPLE SET UP: Slide it onto the shelf or the underside of the cabinet
- EASY TO CLEAN: Spot clean for easy maintenance.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of vinyl coated collection for a clean and cohesive look
- California residents see