4 Piece Ceramic Canister Set with Wooden Spoons, White
$66.99 USD– Sold Out
If you want a set of canisters to perk up your countertops with a modern touch while keeping your dry foods neatly preserved and fresh.. look no further than this ceramic canister set. The set of four includes 25oz, 33oz, 40oz, and 45oz containers with wooden spoons for easy scooping. Each canister is crafted of durable ceramic and features a vivid finish that lends a contemporary look to the kitchen. Use them to store coffee, flour, beans, and trail mix. Or they can hold candies, cookies, pretzels, and other yummy treats for easy access if you do not want to keep them in the pantry. These compact canisters are conveniently sized to fit on countertop, bar cart or island. Each canister is equipped with air-tight seals and sturdy steel latches that lock in all the contents inside. These items can also hold items outside of the kitchen such as rubber bands, nails and screws, craft supplies, and so much more for easy convenience. Hand wash to clean.
- STORES ANY FOOD AND DRY INGREDIENTS: This contemporary set provides a new place to store essential dry ingredients such as coffee beans, rice, sugar, and flour. It is also a safe spot for your favorite snacks and sweets such candies, cookies, pretzels, and chips if you do not want to keep them tucked away in the pantry.
- INCLUDES WOODEN SPOONS: Each canister comes with a wooden spoon for scooping out dry ingredients.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Each canister is made from durable ceramic that will withstand everyday use. Each one is equipped with metal airlight clamp locks that help to conceal the items inside.
- ALTERNATIVE STORAGE SOLUTIONS: This set can also provide storage for other items such as loose rubber bands, clips, craft supplies, and jewelry. They can even store small hardware such as nails and screws.
- CAPACITIES: The capacities of these containers are 25 oz, 33 oz, 40 oz, and 45oz.
- CLEANING: Hand wash for easy maintenance.
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.