Home Basics Grove Compact Countertop Compost Bin, White
Small enough to tuck away under the sink yet roomy enough to not have to empty it out everyday, the compost bin holds about 2-3 days worth of compostable materials. Use in the kitchen to collect coffee grounds, fruit and vegetable peelings and other food scraps. Or use it outdoors for flowers, tea leaves. The lid fits firmly in place to prevent any odors from escaping the bin, yet still loose enough to remove the top with one hand. The compost bin has a capacity of .75 gallons/2.84 liters. Made from high quality tin with thick walls for long-lasting durability. The bin can be lifted and carried from one location to the next with its built-in handle. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Color and finish may also differ from the images shown due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories are not included.
- PERFECT FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR COMPOSTING: Great for collecting food scraps, yard trimmings, and other compostable materials
- COMPACT FOR EASY PLACEMENT: Well-proportioned, it's tall and roomy to fit a a few days worth of of compostable kitchen waste yet boasts a small footprint that won't consume a whole lot of space on the counter
- SWINGING HANDLE FOR EASY CARRYING: The compost bin is equipped with sturdy metal handle, making it easy to carry and dump out the contents to an outdoor pile or bin
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: The heavy duty metal design is geared to withstand the wear and tear of every day use in the kitchen. Because of its durable steel construction, it won’t chip or dent easily even if accidentally dropped.
- Size: 4.6" x 4.6" x 6.2", Weight: .95 lb, Capacity: .75 gallons/2.84 liters
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Spot clean as needed.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of kitchen gadgets, cooking utensils, and cutting boards to speed up the cooking prep process
- California residents see