Home Basics 3 Piece Vinyl Coated Steel Dish Drainer with Drip Tray, Silver
We understand drying stacks upon stacks of dirty dishes and wiping countertops down dry after washing is a big enough chore as it is. Which is why we made this convenient and stylish dish rack to help get this unnecessary burden off your plate with this 3 piece vinyl coated steel dish drainer. Eight evenly space slots let you neatly stack plates for drying or displaying, while the two compartment cutlery holder with perforated bottoms provide an organized way to air dry or showcase silverware. The dishrack also provides ample space to store mugs, cups, glasses, and bowls, as well as a sloping tray for excess water to transfer directly to the sink and away from your countertops.
- PERFECT FOR AIR DRYING AND STORING DISHWARE: This large capacity dish drainer provides plenty of room for organizing and drying all your dishware. 9 Slots for stacking fine china and plates with a two section cutlery holder for separating flatware and utensils.
- COMPACT DESIGN MAKES THE MOST OF KITCHENS WITH LIMITED SPACE: A true space-saver compared to the traditional racks, this 3 piece dish rack offers a slim profile that takes minimal space on the counter or sink. Perfect for dorms, small apartments, RV, and small kitchens.
- PLASTIC TRAY WITH LIP PREVENTS WATER FROM DRIPPING ONTO COUNTERTOPS: The drain board is designed with a lip that hangs over the sink, channeling water directly to the drain so you’ll never have to worry about water spilling all over the counter.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of rust-resistant vinyl coated steel, this dish drainer offers a sleek silhouette with a lightweight designed compared to traditional dish racks, allowing you to put away under the sink when not in use. The self-draining rack is designed with a lipped edge that directs water into the sink preventing water from pooling over the counters.
- Measures 19" x 12" x 5
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Each piece can be wash by hand manually with mild soap and water. Dry thoroughly with towel after use.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of soap dispenser and sponge holders to help speed the dish washing process
- California residents see