3 Piece Rust-Resistant Vinyl Dish Drainer with Self-Draining Drip Tray, Black
$34.49 USD– Sold Out
If you have a tiny kitchen and fed up with the yucky dish water buildup this compact 3 piece self-draining dish rack is the perfect match for you. This single level dish drying rack is thoughfully designed with a lip that rest over the sink to channel water directly into the drain so your counters remain clean and dry. It measures 19” x 12” x 5” just small enough to fit perfectly in the nook by the sink and weighs only 2.4 pounds where it is light enough to move as needs. Featuring, slots for stacking fine china and plates with a two section cutlery holder for separating flatware and utensils, it offers enough space for all your dishwashing needs in a small package. The entire unit is also constructed with thick vinyl coating to prevent rust, so you can use it for years to come.
- COMPLETE 3 PIECE DISH RACK SET: 1 Dish Rack, 1 Multi-Compartment Plastic Cutlery Holder, and 1 Draining Board
- COMPACT DESIGN MAKES THE MOST OF KITCHENS WITH LIMITED SPACE: A true space-saver compared to the traditional racks, this 3 piece dish rack offers a slim profile that takes minimal space on the counter or sink. Perfect for dorms, small apartments, RV, and small kitchens.
- PLASTIC TRAY WITH LIP PREVENTS WATER FROM DRIPPING ONTO COUNTERTOPS: The drain board is designed with a lip that hangs over the sink, channeling water directly to the drain so you’ll never have to worry about water spilling all over the counter.
- RUST-PROOF AND SPACE-SAVING: Made with a durable vinyl coating, it resists rust. for long lasting use. This dish rack offers a sleek silhouette and lightweight design compared to traditional dish racks.
- Measures 19" x 12" x 5"
- 2 SECTION REMOVABLE UTENSIL HOLDER: The two slot utensil holder allows you to sort and store your flatware and silverware according to your preference. Use in conjunction with the dish rack or use as stylish holder to organize cosmetics or small office supplies
- EASY TO CLEAN: The dish rack, draining board, and utensil holder can be removed to clean. To keep the dish rack looking its best, simply hand wash with warm water and mild soap. Dry thoroughly
- California residents see