3 Piece Rust-Resistant Vinyl Dish Drainer with Self-Draining Drip Tray, Brown
We understand drying stacks upon stacks of dirty dishes and wiping countertops down dry after washing is a big enough chore as it is. Which is why we made this convenient and stylish dish rack to help get this unnecessary burden off your plate with this 3 piece vinyl coated steel dish drainer. Nine evenly space slots let you neatly stack plates for drying or displaying, while the two compartment cutlery holder with perforated bottoms provide an organized way to air dry or showcase silverware. The dishrack also provides ample space to store mugs, cups, glasses, and bowls, as well as a sloping tray for excess water to transfer directly to the sink and away from your countertops.
- COMPLETE 3 PIECE DISH RACK SET: 1 Dish Rack, 1 Multi-Compartment Plastic Cutlery Holder, and 1 Draining Board
- COMPACT DESIGN MAKES THE MOST OF KITCHENS WITH LIMITED SPACE: A true space-saver compared to the traditional racks, this 3 piece dish rack offers a slim profile that takes minimal space on the counter or sink. Perfect for dorms, small apartments, RV, and small kitchens.
- PLASTIC TRAY WITH LIP PREVENTS WATER FROM DRIPPING ONTO COUNTERTOPS: The drain board is designed with a lip that hangs over the sink, channeling water directly to the drain so you’ll never have to worry about water spilling all over the counter.
- RUST-PROOF AND SPACE-SAVING: Made with a durable vinyl coating, it resists rust. for long lasting use. This dish rack offers a sleek silhouette and lightweight design compared to traditional dish racks.
- Measures 19" x 12" x 5"
- 2 SECTION REMOVABLE UTENSIL HOLDER: The two slot utensil holder allows you to sort and store your flatware and silverware according to your preference. Use in conjunction with the dish rack or use as stylish holder to organize cosmetics or small office supplies
- EASY TO CLEAN: The dish rack, draining board, and utensil holder can be removed to clean. To keep the dish rack looking its best, simply hand wash with warm water and mild soap. Dry thoroughly
- California residents see