Deluxe 2 Tier Dish Rack, Black
Need space for that whole weekend’s worth of dishes you left piled up in the sink? The Deluxe 2 Tier Dish Rack is here help out. This multi-level dish rack offers plenty of room to separate dishes and utensils. The upper level is great for stacking plates, while the bottom tier is great for stray lids, cups, and small bowls. No need to place a drying mat underneath the rack? It features a removeable tray with a lipped edge that directs water into the sink, keeping your counters clean and dry. You can easily slide it out the draining board to clean or use it as a separate drying rack.
- 2 TIERS FOR DOUBLE THE DISH DRYING AND STORING SPACE: This double decker powerhouse lets you enjoy up to two tiers of drying and storing space for your dishware. The top level features deep grooves that hold up to 10 plates, while the bottom tier provides a flat surface for those stray food storage lids, cups, and small kitchen gadgets.
- KEEPS COUNTERS DRY: The draining board offers a rimmed perimeter to prevent pooling on the counter with a lipped edge that guides water directly into the sink where it belongs.
- REMOVEABLE DRAINING BOARD: The sloped plastic draining board slides out from under the rack to allow you to easily clean or use a separate drying surface air out damp pots and pans.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of rust-proof steel with a chrome plated finish frame that is build to withstand heavy duty dishware with a large surface, sturdy plastic draining board that channels any excess water from draining directly into the sink.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SETTING: Set it sink side or on the countertop. Perfect to use in the kitchen, a small apartment, dorm, RV, or camper, the two-level design maximizes the use of vertical space
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of soap dispenser and sponge holders to help speed the dish washing process
- California residents see