3.5" Stainless Steel Paring Knife with Contoured Bakelite Handle, Black
An essential tool for any home or restaurant kitchen, this knife features a highly resilient blade that is forged from a single piece of premium quality steel ensuring superior razor sharpness as well as exceptional resistance to rust for years to come. With it's sleek design and narrow 3.5 inch blade, this paring knife is culinary chopping champion when tasked with the most detailed, precise or small cutting jobs. With its exceptional accuracy and razor sharpness, the paring knife is adept at coring, seeding fruits and vegetables with ease. Our knives are built with durable bakelite handles. With the handles, traditional tripled riveted design this high quality stainless steel knife will provide years of maximum comfort and control. For added comfort handles are also contoured for a comfortable grip for both the hands of culinary professionals and novice chefs. They are also well balanced and weighted reducing wrist and hand tension after extended uses. Hand wash.
- FULL-TANG BLADE: Blade extends fully to the handle provide superior balance and strength
- ULTRA SHARP BLADE: Precision forged stainless steel blades
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Design for maximum comfort and control, the handles smooth finish and slight curvature molds to the contours of your providing a firm grip while slicing and dicing
- SMOOTH BAKELITE HANDLES: The handles are resistant to high heat and feature a smooth finish that reduces hand fatigue and tension
- MODERN DESIGN: Modern design is great for any kitchen
- TRIPLE-RIVETED: Handles are triple riveted for precise control
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.