Home Basics Rubber Grip Zinc Plated Steel Garlic Presser, Red
Chopping up garlic using a knife can be a time-consuming task and often times when done in this way you don’t produce the results you’re looking for. And not mention the pungent smell left lingering on your hands is not the most pleasant. Instead of breaking a sweet peeling and chopping garlic and dealing with the powerful scent, try using this garlic press to get the task done more quickly. Simply insert a clove of garlic into the metal reservoir, and squeeze the handles to create uniform pieces without the skin. Its textured rubber handle enable you to apply as much pressure as needed without worrying about putting too much tension on your hands.
- CHOP UP PERFECTLY MINCE GARLIC IN SECONDS: Easily mince bulbs of unpeeled garlic. Simply pop it into the reservoir and squeeze the handles. The result: Perfectly minced garlic out and the peel left inside.
- SPACIOUS GARLIC RESERVOIR: The spacious chamber allows you to effortlessly press a large bulb of garlic, while the evenly patterned perforations extracts more uniform pieces.
- TEXTURED RUBBER GRIP HANDLES FOR A COMFORTABLE AND SOLID HOLD: The zinc plated steel handle with rubberized grips provides just the perfect amount of torque to crush garlic cloves, while still maintaining a non-slip grip even when hands are damp and sticky.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of durable zinc plated steel, the garlic crusher resists rust and corrosion and is equipped with soft-touch, textured rubber handles for easy squeezing.
- Measures 2.37" x 2" x 7.12"
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe for easy maintenance
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of kitchen gadgets, cooking utensils, and cutting boards to speed up the cooking prep process
- California residents see