Home Basics Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Rolling Pin with Contour Handles, Natural
$8.99 USD– Sold Out
Unlike bamboo rolling pins that tend to splinter, this heavy weight pin features a smooth-to-the-touch stainless steel barrel that is heavier than the traditional wood pin allowing you to thin out the most stiffest and firm dough in a uniform format, yet offering the same cooling properties of marble stone rolling pins just without the heftiness. Great for large and small baking tasks, it’s perfect for rolling batches of biscuits, fondant, tortillas, pasta. Fits in most kitchen drawers without taking up too much space. Hand wash to clean.
- PERFECT FOR ROLLING ALL TYPES DOUGH: The rolling pin itself offers the right amount of heftiness for a more smooth rolling process for creating uniform dough for pie crusts, dumplings, pasta, and more.
- THICK HANDLES FOR A COMFORTABLE AND FIRM GRASP: The wood handles are securely attach and feature a gentle but solid surface for smooth- and effortless rolling
- WON’T STICK TO THE DOUGH: The smooth stainless steel surface keeps dough from clinging to the barrel as you roll.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of robust stainless steel, it offers the same non-stick properties as natural stone which is perfect if are working with temperature specific doughs such as pie crusts. A baker’s dream, this culinary tool is substantial enough to use with ease without being too bulky to handle.
- Measures 19.25" x 2" x 2"
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. The smooth surface of the marble won’t stick to the dough making clean up a breeze.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of mixing bowls to make preparing your favorite baked confections easier
- California residents see