Winchester Collection Scratch-Resistant Rubber Pasta Server, Natural
Dip it into a pot of boiling water, give it a good stir, twirl and lift every last strand of pasta or noodles and never worry about it clumping together or sliding right off! This pasta server from the Winchester Collection is designed to safely pick up pasta and noddles without damaging your cookware. The nylon tines are firm enough to cradle the most slipperiest noodles and pasta for a mid-cook taste test, but are gentle enough that it won't scratch a pot or pan. The hole along the center helps you quickly strain and drain water away.The shape of the cup is wide and shallow, perfectly sized to dip in boiling water to collect ravioli, along with more thinner strands of pasta like angle hair and linguine. While great for scooping up spaghetti, it's also great for pulling eggs out of boiling water.
- PERFECT FOR A VARIETY OF COOKING TASKS: Great for portioning and serving pastas to stirring thick gravies, and more
- SAFE TO USE ON NON-STICK AND DELICATE COOKWARE: Soft nylon head is gentle on all types of cookware surfaces, from glass to enamel and more.
- STURDY & SMOOTH HANDLE FOR STRAIN-FREE AND PRECISION USE: Solid wood handle for a supreme grip
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of soft and sturdy rubber and rustic wood
- BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Black rubber head with natural wood handle make it perfect for rustic and modern kitchens
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with the rest of the Winchester Collection Cooking Utensils for a well-equipped kitchen
- California residents see