Nova Collection Zinc Garlic Press, Black Onyx
It’s a time-consuming and downright a tedious task to have to peel and chop garlic by hand. Let’s not forget the pungent smell that lingers on our hands afterwards. With the Nova garlic presser, chopping garlic is an effortless process. Simply insert an unpeeled garlic clove into the chamber, and voila, you have perfectly minced chopped garlic. It is constructed from steel with a zinc plating for long lasting durability. The sleek handles that provide a comfortable grip, and there are patterned perforations that extract coherent, uniform pieces every time. The minimal design will match your other kitchen appliances, but will add a more modern and functional touch. Hand wash for simple maintenance.
- Easily mince bulbs of unpeeled garlic without struggling.
- Spacious chamber allows you to effortlessly press a large bulb of garlic, while the evenly patterned perforations extracts more uniform pieces.
- It has sleek, weighted handles for a solid grip.
- Crafted from rust-proof zinc plated steel.
- Its simple, minimal design matches any kitchen décor
- Hand wash for easy maintenance.
- Pair this piece with our line cocktail shakers, ice buckets, corkscrew and other bar and wine accessories to enhance your home, bar, and restaurant.
- California residents see