Michael Graves Design Comfortable Grip 5 inch Stainless Steel Utility Knife, Indigo
Longer than a paring knife, but shorter than a chef’s knife, the Comfortable Grip Stainless Steel Utility Knife makes an all-around exceptional tool whether you consider yourself of a budding or seasoned chef. The durable bolster enhances your food prepping experience providing exceptional balance and smooth maneuverability when handling a wide variety of foods. Velvety smooth to the touch, the wide and solid rubber handles brings together comfort and control while it’s in your grasp. A full tang spans across the entire length of the handle increasing your leverage as you chop. From easy-peasy slices to more complex cuts, our thoughtfully designed knife wraps together form and function effortlessly. Rest assured our knives are easy to use and will last for years to come. To keep the knife at its best, please ensure that you clean it regularly with warm water and gentle soap. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel. Hone the knife with a sharpener every 2-3 months to maintain its exceptional performance. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Store the knife in a cutlery block or place a cutting sheath over the blade to preserve its edge and prevent injuries. Item dimensions may differ slightly from actual product due to manual measurement. Color and finish may also differ due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories not included.
- Perfect for mincing shallots, slicing herbs, portioning out sandwiches, and cutting vegetables with ease
- Flawlessly balanced, precision forged handle fastened securely to the blade for ultimate stability and control
- Full tang runs through the entire handle from the tip of the blade to the end of grip for better handling while in use
- Meticulously cut blade precisely forged from premium quality, stainless steel for maximum protection against rust and corrosion
- 5 inch stainless steel blade makes quick work at slicing herbs, chopping vegetables
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.