Michael Graves Design Comfortable Grip 7 Inch Stainless Steel Santoku Knife, Indigo
Equally handy as a traditional chef’s knife , this 7” santuko knife excels at chopping, slicing, and dicing a wide variety of foods. Use to slice up soft and squishy tomatoes to butterflying chicken breasts. Beautifully balanced, soft grip handle is a delight to hold, while the full tang provides exceptional balance while chopping. Granton edges create extra pockets of air which help prevent finely slice ingredients and soft foods from sticking to the blade. Hone the knife with a sharpener every 2-3 months to maintain its exceptional performance. Perfect for home or restaurant kitchen use. Hand wash with warm water and use gentle soap. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Props and accessories are not included. Store the knife in a cutlery block or place a cutting sheath over the blade to preserve its edge and prevent injuries.
- Perfect for slicing and mincing vegetables, fruit, cheese, and bread with ease
- Flawlessly balanced, precision forged handle fastened securely to the blade for ultimate stability and control
- Full tang runs through the entire handle from the tip of the blade to the end of grip for better handling while in use
- Meticulously cut blade precisely forged from premium quality, stainless steel for maximum protection against rust and corrosion
- 7 inch stainless steel blade with evenly distributed divots prevents food from sticking
- California residents see