Michael Graves Design Comfortable Grip 8 inch Stainless Steel Slicing Knife, Indigo
Fined tuned to a razor sharp edge, the Comfortable Grip Stainless Steel Slicing Knife features a durable bolster to enhance your food prepping experience providing exceptional balance and smooth maneuverability when handling a wide variety of foods, including venison, fish, and prime rib. At just 8 inches in length, the blade is long enough to cut through a medium roast in a smooth, single stroke, yet narrow and flexible to produce thin and even slices. With a granton style edge, it prevents food and meat from clinging on to the blade so that it is easier to clean. Velvety smooth to the touch, the wide and solid rubber handles brings together comfort and control while it’s in your grasp. From easy-peasy slices to more complex cuts, our thoughtfully designed knife wraps together form and function effortlessly. Rest assured our knives are easy to use and will last for years to come. To keep the knife at its best, please ensure that you clean it regularly with warm water and gentle soap. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel. Hone the knife with a sharpener every 2-3 months to maintain its exceptional performance. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Store the knife in a cutlery block or place a cutting sheath over the blade to preserve its edge and prevent injuries. Item dimensions may differ slightly from actual product due to manual measurement. Color and finish may also differ due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories not included.
- Perfect for cutting slow cooked meat such as roasted ham, beef and other smoked meats with ease
- Flawlessly balanced, precision forged handle fastened securely to the blade for ultimate stability and control
- Full tang runs through the entire handle from the tip of the blade to the end of grip for better handling while in use
- Meticulously cut blades precisely forged from premium quality, stainless steel for maximum protection against rust and corrosion
- 8 inch stainless steel blade makes quick work at slicing up prime rib, fish, venison, and more
- California residents see