Michael Graves Design Comfortable Grip 8 Inch Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Knife, Indigo
An all-rounder in the kitchen, this all-purpose bread knife is not only a master slicer when it comes to slicing hard crusted bread but it’s long size blade combined with its sharp serrating edges allow it to effortlessly cut through hard rind cheeses and melons. The handle is perfectly balanced, smooth to the touch yet solid in your grasp providing comfort and control as you slice. To keep the knife at its best, please ensure that you clean it regularly with warm water and gentle soap. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel. Hone the knife with a sharpener every 2-3 months to maintain its exceptional performance. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Store the knife in a cutlery block or place a cutting sheath over the blade to preserve its edge and prevent injuries. Item dimensions may differ slightly from actual product due to manual measurement. Color and finish may also differ due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories not included.
- Perfect for slicing hard crusted loaves of bread, shaping and leveling cakes, and chopping up watermelon, pumpkins and pineapples into clean and pristine slices
- Flawlessly balanced, precision forged handle fastened securely to the blade for ultimate stability and control
- Full tang runs through the entire handle from the tip of the blade to the end of grip for better handling while in use
- Meticulously cut blades precisely forged from premium quality, stainless steel for maximum protection against rust and corrosion
- 8 inch stainless steel blade with sharp serrated edges cuts bread into clean, uniform pieces
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.