Michael Graves Design Comfortable Grip 8 Inch Stainless Steel Chef Knife, Indigo
Designed for a variety of kitchen chopping tasks both big and small, the Comfortable Grip Chef Knife features a soft and solid and handle, creating the perfect grip as you slice. The overall ergonomic shape provide just the right amount of balance between the handle and blade ensuring a smooth and effortless use whether you’re a budding chef or seasoned professional. Its extra wide, 8” stainless steel blade delivers ease and efficiency whether you’re slicing up cuts of meat, fish, vegetables, and fruits. Shallow grooves along the surface of the blade prevent food from sticking to the blade as you are dicing, mincing chopping, and slicing. To clean the knife, simply hand wash with warm water and use gentle soap. Dry thoroughly with a soft towel. Store the knife in a cutlery block or place a cutting sheath over the blade to preserve its edge and prevent injuries. Item dimensions may differ slightly from actual product due to manual measurement. Color and finish may also differ due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories not included.
- Perfect for carving meats, mincing and chopping fruits, dicing vegetables and more
- Flawlessly balanced, precision forged handle fastened securely to the blade for ultimate stability and control
- Full tang runs through the entire handle from the tip of the blade to the end of grip for better handling while in use
- Meticulously cut blades precisely forged from premium quality, stainless steel for maximum protection against rust and corrosion
- 8 inch stainless steel blade with granton edges that prevent food from sticking to the knife
- California residents see