Home Basics 3 Tier Swivel Shatter-Resistant Plastic Cosmetic Organizer, Clear
Instead of rummaging through your junk drawer or the bulky packaging it comes in to find what you need, give your cosmetic pads, Q-tips, and other make-up essentials a more organized place to live with this pivoting 3 level plastic organizer. Place your go-to beauty tools inside. Slide out each tier to grab what you need. When the tiers are all closed they'll be protected from dust, moisture, and the dreaded foundation spill. However should it get dirty, the entire unit is completely washable! With its crystal clear plastic material, never worry about it overpowering the room! The transparent color is also incredibly handy, helping you keep track of what is inside so you’ll always know when it’s time to stock up on your make up supply.
- 3 SWIVELING TIERS FOR EASY CLEANING AND ACCESS TO CONTENTS: Each partition smoothly pivots out to allow you to easily access items inside. When done, it effortlessly swivels back to close, keeping items safe from dust and moisture.
- COMPACT IN SIZE TO NOT TAKE UP TOO MUCH SPACE: Perfect if you’re limited on space, easily tuck this compact organizer away in the corner of the vanity, dresser, countertop. The lightweight and compact size also makes it great to bring it with you while you travel.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR COLOR TO QUICKLY VIEW CONTENTS WITHOUT HAVING TO LIFT OUT EACH TIER: The organizer is completely clear in color to easily keep tabs on everything at glance rather than sliding out each tier to find out what you need.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of clear, shatter-resistant plastic this organizer is lightweight and won’t crack or break if accidentally dropped compared to glass and ceramic make up organizers.
- Measures 4.55" x 4.55" x 5.3"
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Spot clean as needed. Each level pivots out to allow you individually clean each one.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of cosmetic mirrors to help add precision to your beauty routine
- California residents see