Heavy Duty Drip-Free Oil Bottle, Clear
$20.49 USD– Sold Out
More substantial in weight than plastic yet slim in enough in size, this oil bottle is easy to grab and work with while cooking. Unlike regular oil bottles, it takes minimal space on a turntable or counter. The pouring spout aids in dispensing smaller and more precise amounts at a time, while the lids keep anything from leaking out and moisture and dust from entering in. Great to leave out and the counter and versatile enough to use in any room in the house, it’s the perfect storage vessel for holding all types of liquid from dish soap, mouth wash and more.
- GREAT FOR ALL TYPES OF ESSENTIAL OILS, VINEGARS, SAUCES, DRESSINGS AND MORE: A multi-purpose storage bottle, it’s perfect to set on the dinner table to store oil or vinegar, sink side in the bathroom to house mouth wash and even in the laundry room to hold detergent.
- EASY PRECISE POUR: Great for cooking and for seasoning after meals, the narrow spout is perfect for light drizzling over salads and offers smooth and controlled pouring while cooking.
- DRIP-FREE SPOUT: To minimize the mess, the drip-proof spout fits the bottle securely preventing spills and leaks.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of heavy duty glass it feels solid in your grasp thick enough that it won’t break easily from accidental bangs.
- 18 OZ. CAPACITY TO LIMIT FREQUENT REFILLS WITH SEE-THROUGH GLASS DESIGN TO EASILY VIEW INSIDE: The oil and vinegar holds a generous 18 oz, which is just enough to last through the entire party without you needing to get up to have it refilled Though, should you need to stock up the clear glass makes it easy to see what is inside and how much you have on hand.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Each piece can be washed manually with mild soap and water. Dry thoroughly after use.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of salt and pepper shakers to keep your favorite flavors super fresh
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.