Chevron Multi-Purpose Microfiber Chenille Duster, Grey
$21.49 USD– Sold Out
Unlike traditional feather dusters that release dust particles back into the air, this chenille duster effectively captures debris with its long fibers. Without requiring any cleaning solutions or chemicals, the chenille microfiber head holds up to 50 percent more dust compared to most common fabrics. From the home to the office, this handy cleaning tool is perfect for a variety of settings. Use the duster to reach hard-to-reach spaces, shelves, desks, and tables. The ultra soft chenille material will not scratch or damage surfaces and can easily be removed to be washed and reused again. The strong touch fastener keeps the pad securely in place even during even the most rigorous cleaning sessions. Featuring a chevron pattern, it will add a fun pop to your contemporary setting. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Color and finish may differ slightly due differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories are not included.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE: Perfect for quick touch-ups on shelves, picture frames and dusting tables while being gentle on delicate surfaces like glass. It can also be used to clean car interiors and electronics.
- ATTRACTS AND TRAPS DUST PARTICLES: Thick and long chenille fibers effectively picks up dust and debris with a few swipes, effectively trapping it. Holds up to 50% more than other fabrics.
- EASY ATTTACHMENT AND DETACHMENT: Microfiber head attaches via a hook-and-loop fastener to prevent the pad from shifting out of place. The pad is removable, washable and can be reused again.
- OBLONG SHAPE WITH COMFORTABLE HANDLE: The long shape and extended handles allow you to reach high shelves and nooks. The handle is smooth, giving you comfort if you are using it for a long period of time.
- FUN CHEVRON PRINT: The chevron pattern throughout the duster goes well with any household setting, while adding a splash of trendiness.
- INCLUDES HOLE FOR HANGING STORAGE: There is a hole located on the handle for hanging it on a rack when you are done. If you don't want to hang it, it easily can fit in a cabinet, drawer, or shelf.
- California residents see