Iris Freestanding Cast Iron Paper Towel Holder with Tear Bar, Slate
Strikingly elegant, this upright paper towel holder will suit any style or setting. Replacing it with a new paper towel roll has never been easier. With its non-skid base and heavy weight design, it keeps a paper towel roll in place in breezy conditions outside, yet all you need is to tear a clean sheet through the side bar. Slip any size paper towel roll on the metal pole. Its weighted, circular base stabilizes your paper towel roll, so you don’t have to worry about it toppling over when in use. And the freestanding design makes it easy to move the holder wherever you please. If you do not want to use this for towels you can also slide in virtually any napkin or tissue in its spacious slot and have them within reach on a table, shelf, or countertop. To clean the unit, hand wash and use gentle soap. Dry thoroughly. Item dimensions may differ slightly due to the unique nature of the product. Color and finish may also differ from the images shown due to differences in monitor displays. Props and accessories are not included.
- DECORATIVELY HOLDS TOWELS: This towel holder holds a single roll at a time, with a minimal iris design that looks beautiful in any setting. The slate color will also create a contrast to your other kitchen items.
- DURABLE DESIGN: The holder is made of cast iron, with an enamel coating that resists rust. There is a sidebar that tears a clean sheet, while the non-skid base prevents the holder from tipping over.
- CAN ALSO HOLD NAPKINS AND TISSUES: Use not only for towels, but between the sidebar and the pole can provide a storage space for napkins and tissues.
- USE INDOORS OR OUTDOORS: This holder is great for placing by the sink, or it can go outside for a picnic of BBQ. It is easy to transport for wherever the next mess takes you.
- SIZE: Measures 7" x 7" x 15"
- California residents see