Cast Iron Fleur De Lis Paper Towel Holder, Black
Enlist the help of this refined Fleur De Lis paper towel holder to keep a paper towel handy to wipe away everyday messes. Adorned with the beloved classic fleur de lis, it captures the essence of vintage French style. Simply twist open the Fleur De Lis finial to reload the holder with a standard paper towel roll. it coordinates perfectly with any country French kitchen or Paris inspired party. It is made from sturdy steel, with an enamel coating that resists rust. It is weighted to withstand everyday use, and will survive when placed outdoors. To get a towel, simply use the tearing arm to help tear off a sheet. To refill, untwist the finial to out a new roll in place. This also provides dual use for holding napkins between the post and tearing arm for easy access. Spot clean for simple maintenance.
- CONVENIENTLY HOLDS TOWELS: Instead of leaving your paper towels loose on the counter, leave them in a more secure place with this towel holder. It holds one roll at a time, with a tearing arm to help you easily pull a sheet when needed.
- DURABLE BUILD: The holder is constructed from durable cast iron, with an enamel coating that resists rust. It is weighted to withstand the daily wear and tear of everyday use. It has a freestanding design to neatly display on a countertop or table. The twist open finial makes it easy to refill when needed.
- FLEUR DE LIS DESIGN: There is a Fleur De Lis Design throughout that outfits your crisp paper towel roll in fabulous French fashion. It adds an intricate and sophisticated style to your kitchen.
- HOLDS NAPKINS: Along with towels, this holder can easily store napkins between the post and tear arm.
- CLEANING: Spot clean for simple maintenance.
- SIZE: Measures 7" x 7" x 15"
- California residents see