Squared Collapsible Non-Woven Storage Cube, Navy
Here to save you some serious space, this collapsible storage cube brings order to all the chaotic clutter! Compact and crafted out of durable non-woven material, it’s conveniently sized to place on a top shelf or cubby and even pop into a cramped closet. This handy and versatile storage vessel works in a variety of spaces, including the home, office, or classroom. Stash everything from toys and crafts, school and office supplies, laundry accessories, and more. It easily folds flat in a small footprint to minimal room and props back up to use over and over again. With sturdy cardboard inserts that help maintain its shape and securely sewn handles to keep it in tip-top toting shape, you can be assured that this bin will bring the organizational bliss you’ve been yearning for.
- IDEAL FOR STORING ARTS AND CRAFTS, HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIALS, OFFICE SUPPLIES, AND TOYS: Perfect for any room in the house, this collapsible cubed bin is great for taming the unruly toy collection in the play room, bringing order to the office supplies in the workplace, and providing a beautiful gathering spot for all your toiletries and accessories.
- HIGH QUALITY STITCHED NYLON HANDLES: The bin is designed with premium stitched sewn-in nylon handle that makes it easy to lift from a top shelf or pull out from a shelf or organizer.
- COLLAPSIBLE FOR EASY STORAGE: The bin collapses into flat square to conserve space. Fold it back up to bring it back to its original form.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of breathable non-woven fabric, this collapsible provides soft, gentle, and collapsible storage for all your essentials. An open top lets you see what's inside, and allows you to toss in what you need and put it back when you're done. The bins are formed out of sturdy cardboard to give its structure and shape.
- Measures 10.5" x 10.5" x .10.5"
- EASY TO CLEAN: Spot clean for easy maintenance. Wipe down with a cloth to preserve its beauty.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of portable storage closets to keep bins neatly stored away
- California residents see