16 Piece Revolving Spice Rack, Black
Spice up your kitchen with a modern charm by organizing your favorite, flavorful and aromatic seasonings and herbs in this two tier revolving spice rack.The center knob rotates the base to make it easy to select your favorite spices or herbs. Spices and seasonings not included. The two tier design holds up to 16 glass spice jars. Flip-top lids smoothley dispenses spices in a subtle manner to prevent over pouring. Made of glass and steel.
- KEEPS SPICES WITHIN REACH: The rack spins easily so you can retrieve the correct spices you want for your specific recipe. Holding up to 16 jars, it’s great for storing your essentials seasonings such as salt, pepper, oregano, basil. (Spice, herbs, and seasonings not included).
- SMOOTH SPINNING ACTION: The racks rests on smooth ball bearings for a smooth and effortlessly turn with a weighted base that keeps it staying in place even when each of the unfilled, durable glass jars are loaded with spices.
- AIR-TIGHT LIDS WITH SIFTER TOPS: Each of the 2.09 oz jars sport flip top lids for light seasoning, with an air-tight seal to keep moisture and dust from entering in.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Contemporary and compact, the entire spice set offers a modern stainless steel design that matches perfectly with stainless steel appliances, with a small foot print that is perfectly sized to fit even in the most smallest of kitchens. The jars are crafted from crystal clear glass providing a beautiful way to display the vibrant colors and textures of your selection of spices and contents inside.
- WHATS INCLUDED IN THE BOX: You provide the flavors and we’ll provide the storage. The set is fully packaged with a set of 16 spice jars. and matching spice rack. No assembly is required for the entire set, so you get your spices in order right away!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash for easy maintenance. Each piece can be washed by hand manually.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with our line of kitchen gadgets, cooking utensils, and cutting boards to speed up the cooking prep process
- California residents see