Hammered Stainless Steel Waste Bin
$32.99 USD– Sold Out
Give your trash a sophisticated home with this textured waste bin. The hammered pattern throughout adds a rustic look, and will help create a more lively environment. This waste bin is constructed from robust steel, which means that it is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. The step-operated lid allows you to toss the trash in the bin and keep your hands free of germs. The lid conceals all of your trash, and prevents the air from wafting with musky odors. And when the trash can is full, there is an inner bucket that is removable for dumping out contents. The trash can conveniently hold up to .79 gallons and its small size is perfect for storing in discreet and compact places such as next to the toilet or under the desk. As a bonus, there is also a metal handle at the back of the bin allows you to easily transport the bin when needed. Hand wash to clean.
- STRIKING DESIGN: Why hideaway the trash can when you can make a show-stopping statement! This hammered finish adds a rustic flair and hides rubbish in sophisticated elegance.
- STEP-ACTIVATED LID: Integrated step pedal opens and closes the lid keeping hands free from germs.
- REMOVABLE INNER BUCKET: The interior plastic bucket can be easily lifted from the waste bin to remove contents.
- DESIGNED TO LOVE AND LAST: Made of robust steel for long lasting durability.
- COMPACT WITH INTEGRATED HANDLE: The step-on waste bin is equipped with a metal handle to allow you to easily move it from room to room. Fold it up to move and wherever you need, and set the handle back down to conserve space. The bin conveniently holds up to 3 liters of trash .79 gallons making it great for small spaces or light trash.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The steel exterior can be easily wiped with a damp cloth or sponge, while the inner bucket can be pulled out to hand wash with warm water and mild soap.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pair this piece with its matching toilet brush for a cohesive look.
- California residents see
Prop 65 WARNINGSWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.